Johnson’s Mare & Foal is a premium, complete, pelleted breeding and growing feed designed specifically for Australian conditions. Top quality, whole ingredients combined with prebiotics and probiotics and bioavailable vitamins and minerals aid in nutrient digestion and provide the essential basis for optimum fertility. Scientifically formulated to contribute to proper bone, joint and tendon growth, nourish growing muscles, and support a developing immune system.
- Introduce any new feeds into your horse’s diet gradually over a 1-2 week period.
- Designed to be fed in conjunction with roughage such as pasture and hay. May be fed either wet or dry, alone or combined with other ingredients (eg. chaff or grains). Horses should receive a minimum of 1% of their body weight in roughage per day.
- The suggested feeding rates are a guide, and the amount required will vary depending on the quality and quantity of pasture and hay available, stage of training, exercise intensity, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Divide into smaller feeds if feeding over 0.5kg per 100kg of body weight per day.
- Ensure your horse always has access to clean water.
Johnson’s Mare & Foal contains Barley, Lupins, Faba Beans, premium grade export quality Oaten Hay and Lucerne Hay, Full Fat Soybean (GMO free), Soybean Oil (GMO free) and Johnson’s Premium Vitamin and Mineral premix (including chelated minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and mycotoxin binder), Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate.
Johnson's Mare & Foal - 20kg
- Brand: Johnson's Natural Formula
- Product Code: horse-66
- Availability: In Stock