Johnson’s Platinum Low GI is a low glycemic feed, based on superior high fat and fibre sources.It is a balanced, pelleted feed designed to deliver slow release, sustained and safe energy, while also helping to support body condition and muscle development. Premium ingredients are paired with organic minerals, prebiotics, probiotics and a mycotoxin binder to ensure optimal uptake and performance. A cool feed suitable for horses and ponies in medium to hard work, growing, breeding and spelling horses.
- Introduce any new feeds into your horse’s diet gradually over a 1-2 week period.
- Designed to be fed in conjunction with roughage such as pasture and hay. May be fed either wet or dry, alone or combined with other ingredients (eg. chaff or grains). Horses should receive a minimum of 1% of their body weight in roughage per day.
- The suggested feeding rates are a guide, and the amount required will vary depending on the quality and quantity of pasture and hay available, stage of training, exercise intensity, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Divide into smaller feeds if feeding over 0.5kg per 100kg of body weight per day.
- Ensure your horse always has access to clean water.
Johnson's Low GI -20kg
- Brand: Johnson's Natural Formula
- Product Code: horse-237
- Availability: In Stock